Homealot

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Two weeks and counting......

It's official. I am two weeks away from going back to school! I am very excited, but also really nervous. I haven't been doing homework for YEARS, and I'm not sure that I'm going to be able to get back in the habit quickly. I'm currently signing up for classes, and I'm going to have to take more hours then I had originally thought. This makes me scared that I won't have enough time to really be with my family. I am already hating putting Isabel in daycare, and now I'm afraid that I won't have much night time with her due to homework. I'm sure that I'm just panicking, but I can't help but feel some anxiety about the close coming future. Let's hope that all goes well!

3 Comments:

Blogger Maria Kenney said...

Laura,

I didn't know you were headed back to school. What program? Hang in there, we can commiserate (sp?) together. It's hard knowing how to balance everything, but I'm sure you''ll do well. Keep us posted, and hopefully I'll see you next week at playgroup -- or will you be busy on Friday afternoons? Hope not!

5/24/2006 7:39 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

I am sure it will be a hard adjustment but you guys will do great :)

5/25/2006 2:52 AM  
Anonymous crystal said...

I've had a lot of the same fears about not having time to spend with Chance, but so far it hasn't been as bad as I thought it would be. Good luck starting your classes and hang in there--you'll be done before you know it and someday Isabel will be so impressed that you went back to school. :-)

5/25/2006 5:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home