Homealot

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Memorial Day Madness



What a day! We braved the blistering heat to have an all day long cookout at my in-law's pond. I did NOT go in the water, (fish biting my toes freaks me out), but Tracy took Isabel in. Sadly, she seemed to hate the pond as much as her mother. It's too bad, too, because she looked really cute in her swimsuit! The day was redeemed for her, however, when she was introduced to watermelon on the rind. It was heaven for my happy eating baby! She sucked down two complete pieces before she was cut off. We got to eat great food, fish, swim in a pond, look at barnyard animals, and get a sunburn. It was the day of Memorial Madness!

10 Comments:

Blogger melinda said...

sounds fun! great pictures!

5/31/2006 2:20 PM  
Anonymous old granny said...

Isabel is a real STAR in her own director's chair!

5/31/2006 3:30 PM  
Blogger Ashley Pollard said...

sounds like you all had a great time! Isabel looks so pretty in her chair!

5/31/2006 7:18 PM  
Blogger Maria Kenney said...

Miranda likes watermolen too, although we haven't faced off against the rind yet!

5/31/2006 9:02 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

How fun!!! Isabel looks SO big in those pictures. Where did your little baby go?

6/01/2006 2:07 PM  
Blogger Lazymom said...

A gal after my own heart....watermelon rocks!!!!!

6/01/2006 8:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello
Mac OS X software,news mobile ,games
http://italiagame.org

G'night

1/20/2007 6:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi
Mac OS X software,news mobile ,games
http://italiagame.org

G'night

1/26/2007 5:16 AM  
Blogger barb michelen said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

1/05/2008 1:26 PM  
Blogger bernard n. shull said...

i did a little research after you told me about your "thing", and if you want a way to make more money using your your blog you can enter this site: link. bye.

5/28/2008 1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home