Homealot

Friday, May 05, 2006

Climbing every mountain...(and under them, too!)


Isabel is getting more and more creative with her maneuvering skills. It used to be fairly safe for me to throw up a gate or two and leave the room for a few minutes. If I do that now, when I return Isabel has taken every book off the shelf, turned the bookcase over, and used it as a ladder to swing from the ceiling fan. Every experienced mother in the world has warned me, "Wait until your baby starts walking! Then they'll be into everything!" This worries me. She's already into everything! (And under everything- like her crib in the picture.) I fully expect that one morning I'll wake up to find she's crawled out of her crib, opened the gate, lowered herself down the stairs, and made some pancakes. All I can do is hope that when that day comes, she'll do the dishes when she's finished.

2 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

Awww...what a cute picture :) Hopefully she won't learn how to crawl out of her crib quite yet :)

5/05/2006 10:39 PM  
Anonymous old granny said...

What do you think will happen when she finds out that "The Hills Are Alive?" or that the Goatherd (er) is Lonely?

5/07/2006 4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home