Homealot

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Funky Hair



Isabel is at that wonderful stage where no matter what we do (more like what we CAN'T do) with her hair, it always looks spiky and funky. There is no correcting this, short of buying tubes of hair gel and making my daughter look like a member of the "Grease" cast. So we anxiously await the day when her hair can be braided, ponytailed, or at least brushed. In the spirit of this funky hair phase, I have posted her wildest hair moments- courtesy of bathtime. Enjoy.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ashley Pollard said...

"Baby Hair Gone Wild: When Hair Attacks". Her hair rocks!!!

4/25/2006 6:04 PM  
Blogger melinda said...

you made me laugh!

4/25/2006 6:48 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

I am sure in just a couple of months you will be able to do pigtails :)

4/26/2006 3:34 AM  
Anonymous old granny said...

I sing the baby electric!

4/27/2006 1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home